New version of HG Data app allows B2B sales and marketing teams to expand revenue opportunities and engage prospects earlier and contextually in the sales cycle using technographic data
SANTA BARBARA, CA – June 26, 2018 – HG Data, a global leader in company intelligence for B2B technology sales and marketing professionals, today announced a new release of its HG Data app on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Install base data, also called technographic data, provides sales and marketing teams with valuable insights on the competing and complementary software and hardware products used by their customers and prospects so that they can inform and focus their outreach and engagement.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, HG Data is currently available on the AppExchange here.
HG Data App for Summer ’18
Just as in the previous version, the latest release of HG Data’s app embeds technographic data directly into Salesforce so that sales and marketing teams can easily sort, filter and use the data to create campaign segments, score and rank accounts, generate reports, and implement workflows and triggers to build more intelligent business processes. In addition, the latest version of the app includes two substantial upgrades designed to help companies find new revenue opportunities and engage with prospects earlier and with more context in the sales cycle:
Net New Account Discovery and Acquisition: B2B sales and marketing teams now have the ability to search for additional net new accounts with specific technographics and import them directly into their Salesforce org. Users can further refine the number of accounts they want to import using firmographic data such as number of employees, revenue, and industry, which is also provided by HG Data.
Lead Enrichment: In addition to automatic account-level enrichment, users can now also append technographic data directly to lead records to better target and personalize top of funnel marketing activities such as content marketing and other awareness tactics.
Comments on the News
- “One of the biggest discoveries B2B sales and marketing teams make when they start using our technographic data is that their known available market might be 3 to 5 times bigger than they had thought,” said Elizabeth Cholawsky, CEO of HG Data. “The latest version of our app enables users to take fast and precise action by allowing them to import net new accounts directly into their Salesforce instance based on our leading comprehensive tech installation data and supplemental firmographics. In addition, our lead enrichment capabilities allow marketing groups to engage with prospects earlier and more meaningfully in the sales cycle for things like contextual outreach programming, more personalized lead nurturing, targeted content marketing and other top of funnel activities.”
- “Our experience with HG Data’s App has been terrific, said Manny Ortega, Director of Business Operations at Outreach.io. “We’ve been absolutely impressed with the accuracy of the technographic data and ease of integration. The actual connection took 5-10 minutes to hook up. We are already leveraging HG Data’s technographics data to score accounts, which ultimately enables our go-to-market teams to focus on the right prospects at the right times.”
- “We are happy to partner with HG Data on the AppExchange as they provide customers with an easy way to use and access technographic data to better inform their marketing and sales programs,” said Mike Wolff, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. “The exponential growth of the AppExchange underscores the enormous opportunity the entire Salesforce ecosystem has in creating cutting-edge solutions and driving customer success.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 5 million customer installs and 70,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- See HG Data for Salesforce Video: https://youtu.be/-G81z3xToI8
- Follow HG Data on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hg-data
- Follow HG Data on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hgdata
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About HG Data
HG Data is a global leader in market intelligence for installed technologies. The world’s largest technology companies, the fastest-growing start-ups, and some of the most innovative OEM partners achieve a tremendous advantage by using HG Data in building market analysis, competitive displacement, predictive modeling, marketing campaigns, and client retention initiatives. Every day, HG Data indexes billions of unstructured documents across the open Internet, the archived Web, and offline resources to produce a detailed, accurate profile of B2B technology installations at companies worldwide.
Founded in 2010, the company is based in Santa Barbara, CA. Learn more at hgdata.com.