HG Insights’ VP of Global Sales, Scott Smyth, is featured on the inaugural episode of the WeDisrupt Sales Podcast, broadcasting to a worldwide audience of CROs, senior sales leaders, and sales executives.
In this episode of the podcast, Scott discusses how his sales go-to-market (GTM) strategy transformed his start-up, Pivotal IQ (acquired by HG Insights in 2018), from a basement startup to a SaaS juggernaut.
Building a Successful GTM Strategy
Tune in to the podcast and learn how Scott:
- Used his sales expertise to start his own award-winning SaaS company
- Built a sales GTM strategy based on people, territories, coaching, and culture
- Led Pivotal iQ to be acquired by industry juggernaut, HG Insights, in 1.5 years
- Motivates his sales team with the 1% rule and a commitment based culture
- Uses positive feedback loops to scale sales activities
- Aligns the sales, marketing, and product teams at HG Insights