Since the time of the ancient Babylonians, New Year’s resolutions have been an integral part of starting a new year. January is the time to set these goals, which are crucial to growth.
At HG Insights, we Think Big to set big goals, and to achieve them! This January, we came together for Company Kickoff Month—a mix of in-person and virtual events to share our strategic initiatives for 2022.
The Kickoff was a venue to share critical sales and support knowledge to everyone. And to get some time in with the many new team members who joined us over the last year! At the Kickoff our entire team got a seat in the boardroom to see the executive-level strategies that are in store for this year.
We heard about exciting new developments from our department leaders:
- Strategy: Our CEO Elizabeth Cholawsky gave us a look at our 2022 strategic initiatives to push our product offerings and accelerate customers’ time to success
- Product: CTO Rob Fox shared what the team has in store for our existing products and how they’ll help our customers dominate their markets
- Marketing: VP Ed Locher presented the marketing team’s program for a robust reach to build sales pipeline and new metrics and tools to track engagement
- Sales: VP Global Sales Scott Smyth and VP US Sales James Tudway illustrated how we use our own data to prioritize and segment our customers, plan sales territories, and identify opportunities to grow our market share
- Customer Success: Director, Customer Experience Joyce Brewer showed us how to increase work efficiency, reduce operational redundancies, and develop pathways for customer success. And, as Gabriel Fernandez, Manager, Customer Success shared with the team how “Thinking big helps us remove pebbles in order to climb the mountain!”
Gabriel Fernandez, Manager, Customer Success
The Kickoff also gave us the opportunity to hear from some additional speakers. We heard from Gary Kortye, VP, World Wide Revenue Operations at Cohesity. Gary explained how HG helps customers find success—all from a current HG customer and evangelist! And we heard from Barry Magee, VP of Client Transformation and former HG customer. During his presentation, Barry illustrated how he used our data-driven insights to operationalize a GTM strategy, help customers maximize yield conversion, and shorten time to pipeline. Another exciting part of the Kickoff was hearing about how HG employees are thinking big in 2022!
But perhaps the most exciting part was the reception of the All-Company Awards. These award winners were thinking big in 2021, and we couldn’t have made it this far without them. And congratulations once again to all the company award winners!
At the Company Kickoff, we saw that if we can think big, then we can see big, and we can act big!
To learn more about the opportunities at HG Insights, visit our Careers page to find open positions and see what it’s like to work at HG Insights.