HG Insights is pleased to announce that it is hosting this year’s Exhibitor and VIP drinks reception at Big Data & AI World at ExCel London on Wednesday 11 March.
Mark your calendars as the UK’s largest tech event for business returns to the ExCEl on 11-12 March 2020. Big Data World is the UK’s best attended technology event, welcoming a record-breaking audience of over 21,000 and over 600 exhibiting vendors.
This year the event will incorporate Blockchain Tech World, AI Tech World and DevOps Live, Cloud Expo Europe, Cloud & Cyber Security Expo, Smart IoT and Data Centre World.
Technology industry experts
The two-day event will showcase a conference program of over 700 technology industry experts. They will speak across a range of panel discussions, roundtables, fireside chats and keynote speeches. These industry experts will include:
- Sridhar Iyengar, Head of Operations, Zoho
- Dr Maya Dillon, UK Lead for AI & Zure, Microsoft
- Andrew Tsonchev, Director of Technology, Darktrace
- Scott Cairns, Chief Technology Officer & Head of Security, T-Systems Northern Europe
- Jennifer Didoni, Head of 5G Cloud and Services, Vodafone Business
- Seth Dobrin PhD, Vice President & Chief Data Officer, Cloud and Cognitive Software, IBM
- Duncan Fitter, Director of Product Strategy, EMEA & APAC, Oracle Analytics
- Simon Greig, Cloud and Red Hat CTO, IBM Global Business Services Europe
- Kerensa Jennings, Digital Impact Director, BT
- Stephen Green, CTO, NTT
- Steen Dalgas, Cloud Economist, Nutanix
“Technology space is continuing to evolve”
Matthew Ede, Technology Vendor Director at CloserStill Media, said, “The technology space is continuing to evolve at a breakneck speed with new trends emerging almost weekly. Big Data & AI World aims to showcase these developments and we are honored that HG Insights, the world’s most advanced technology intelligence platform, is hosting the Exhibitor & VIP drinks reception.”
HG Insights is hosting the Exhibitor & VIP drinks reception for technology vendors, thought leaders and C-suite executives attending the event. The VIP reception will be from be 5-10pm on Wednesday March 11.
“An unmissable opportunity”
According to HG Insights’ Executive Vice President of Strategy, Tim Royston-Webb, “This exclusive reception will be an unmissable opportunity to socialize with some of the biggest names in the technology sector.”
Don’t miss out and register for your VIP ticket here.