Tech Intelligence Bulletin (HG Insights) – Cox Business has launched Work-at-Home solutions, including an enterprise-grade, separate internet connection direct to employees’ homes.
As working from home has become the new normal, many forward-thinking employers need to deploy extra measures to ensure employee productivity isn’t hindered by connectivity challenges.
Highly reliable, quick connectivity
Cox Business’ Work-at-Home solutions allow organizations to provide remote staff with company-provided services, including broadband, Wi-Fi, McAfee endpoint security, and MalBlock to help ensure staff members have the same highly reliable, quick connectivity they would have when working in the office.
“Wi-Fi, congestion and security issues have been a concern of many companies as more employees are having to work from home,” said Steve Rowley, executive vice president, Cox Business. “Cox Business Work-at-Home solutions separate work and home connectivity, giving employees enterprise-grade connectivity and Wi-Fi to promote more productive employees.”
Additional benefits of Cox Business’ Work-at-Home solutions include:
- Enterprise-grade security with McAfee and MalBlock at home to protect the business
- Professional installation for data connectivity and self-install for voice functionality
- Access to a range of commercial features like static IP addresses
- Complementary business-grade service level agreements and support to quickly resolve issues
- Secure business voice identity for working at home or on-the-go
- A la carte options to ensure conferencing and collaboration needs are met, including Microsoft 365, available from RapidScale, a Cox Business company, and Cox Business Complete Care (which combines remote troubleshooting and resolution of PC, laptop and app issues)
- Centralized billing directly to the business
Send HG Insights your news
Have you got IT news you would like the HG Insights news team to cover? Maybe you have the inside track on a major IT news story or have heard something significant or of interest to the global IT sector. We value all contributions.
Email all press releases / information to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our journalists will get back to you.