Tech Intelligence Bulletin (HG Insights) – Cox Business has launched Work-at-Home solutions, including an enterprise-grade, separate internet connection direct to employees’ homes.
As working from home has become the new normal, many forward-thinking employers need to deploy extra measures to ensure employee productivity isn’t hindered by connectivity challenges.
Highly reliable, quick connectivity
Cox Business’ Work-at-Home solutions allow organizations to provide remote staff with company-provided services, including broadband, Wi-Fi, McAfee endpoint security, and MalBlock to help ensure staff members have the same highly reliable, quick connectivity they would have when working in the office.
“Wi-Fi, congestion and security issues have been a concern of many companies as more employees are having to work from home,” said Steve Rowley, executive vice president, Cox Business. “Cox Business Work-at-Home solutions separate work and home connectivity, giving employees enterprise-grade connectivity and Wi-Fi to promote more productive employees.”
Additional benefits of Cox Business’ Work-at-Home solutions include:
- Enterprise-grade security with McAfee and MalBlock at home to protect the business
- Professional installation for data connectivity and self-install for voice functionality
- Access to a range of commercial features like static IP addresses
- Complementary business-grade service level agreements and support to quickly resolve issues
- Secure business voice identity for working at home or on-the-go
- A la carte options to ensure conferencing and collaboration needs are met, including Microsoft 365, available from RapidScale, a Cox Business company, and Cox Business Complete Care (which combines remote troubleshooting and resolution of PC, laptop and app issues)
- Centralized billing directly to the business