IT Intelligence Bulletin (HG Insights) — Informatica has announced the launch of new product innovations that create superior customer engagement with trusted, governed and secure data management.
“The cornerstone of unparalleled customer experience is data and only with intelligent hybrid data management can enterprises deliver exceptional customer engagement,” said Amit Walia, president, Products and Strategic Ecosystems, Informatica.
“With these new innovations, Informatica provides business users and data stewards with a way to intelligently discover, link, master and manage their data to help ensure it is contextual, complete, accurate and accessible across the enterprise. In addition, all sensitive data receives the right level of privacy and protection ensuring trust and compliance, creating compelling customer experiences.”
This report continues after the following message from HG Insights:
Major innovations in Informatica Master Data Management (MDM), Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) and Data Privacy and Protection now enable enterprises with intelligent hybrid data management to transform customer experience.
Informatica Master Data Management
New MDM capabilities enable business users and data stewards to easily manage, curate, and consume data with a comprehensive view of trusted, contextual, and relevant information. New updates include:
- Updated user experience designed for enhanced business collaboration
- Enhanced security and access aligned by business user and roles
- Improved analytics, dashboards and metrics created for efficiency and data insights
- Upgraded documents, tags and attachments for advanced stewardship, approvals, compliance, and completeness
Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
The industry’s next-generation Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) delivers an intelligent, secure, microservices-based solution with new capabilities for multi-cloud environments, all integration patterns, and hybrid data management. New updates include:
- Integrated experience with Apigee, 22 new high-performance connectors, and updates including Adobe Experience Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power BI, and Tableau Hyper
- New marketplace solutions and enhancements for ecosystems including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Adobe, and Snowflake
- Seamless enterprise data warehouse data migration with CLAIRE-based recommendations on Microsoft Azure for rapid analytics modernization
- Expanded support for all integration patterns with: High-performance data integration for data warehousing; AI-driven data recommendations for data migration; AI-driven business-to-business partner on boarding; Mass ingestion to accelerate cloud data warehousing and data lakes; New capabilities for API integration and management including registry and developer portal enhancements
Informatica Data Privacy and Protection
Users can discover and protect personal data with new capabilities that link subject identities to sensitive data. New updates include:
- Advanced subject registry provides discovery of identity information, such as customer and employee data, across all data stores and types (structured, unstructured, big data, cloud) that supports the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data privacy regulations
- Continuous intelligence on an individual’s sensitive data, including the locations of the data stores, risk and mapping of identity attributes at enterprise-wide scale
This launch builds on the recent innovations announced throughout the year including Informatica’s next-generation iPaaS and hybrid data management at scale.
Send HG Insights your news
Have you got IT news you would like the HG Insights news team to cover? Maybe you have the inside track on a major IT news story or have heard something significant or of interest to the global IT sector. We value all contributions.
Email all press releases / information to News@HGInsights.com and one of our journalists will get back to you.