Tech Intelligence Bulletin (HG Insights) – MicroStrategy has announced the availability of MicroStrategy 2020 Update 1.
An enterprise analytics platform, MicroStrategy 2020 Update 1 is designed to bring modern, consumer-grade experiences to every role across the enterprise, improving usability across many workflows such as dossier authoring, exporting, mobile linking, and more.
Faster, smarter decisions via trustworthy data
“We’re pleased to launch MicroStrategy 2020 Update 1, which delivers more than 900 enhancements and fixes. We believe many of the new features can dramatically improve speed, enhance security features, and increase agility to accommodate remote work, which will greatly assist our customers to make faster, smarter decisions based on data they can trust,” said Tim Lang, Senior Executive Vice President and CTO, MicroStrategy Incorporated.
High-priority customer requests
Update 1 delivers high-priority customer requests, including:
- Predictive mobile caching for MicroStrategy Library that proactively caches a dossier based on user behavior, making often-viewed dossiers run significantly faster on the user’s mobile device
- QR code/barcode scanning for HyperIntelligence for Mobile and contextual deep linking that connects analytics-driven apps to other operational and transactional apps
- Dossier import integration in Excel and simplified export workflows for PDF and Excel
- Backup and restore capabilities for Microsoft Azure cloud deployments
- Security support for Google Chrome 80 SameSite requirements
Uninterrupted support and maintenance
“MicroStrategy is focused first and foremost on how best to support the health and safety of our employees, communities, and customers in light of the impacts from Covid-19. Our team is standing by to provide our customers with uninterrupted support and maintenance, as well as remote-access education services made available free of charge through April 30, 2020,” commented Lang.
Send HG Insights your news
Have you got IT news you would like the HG Insights news team to cover? Maybe you have the inside track on a major IT news story or have heard something significant or of interest to the global IT sector. We value all contributions.
Email all press releases / information to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our journalists will get back to you.