IT Intelligence Bulletin – NTT DATA Services has announced a new end-to-end solution in collaboration with Oracle Insurance designed to improve operational efficiencies for government payers and health plans.
The new payment and benefits solution will manage all aspects of health insurance membership, claims payment and benefits operations. The flexibility and scalability it affords will help to lower administrative costs and streamline processes for both government payers and health plans.
“Oracle is a long-term partner of ours and their end-to-end technology is a preferred platform for health insurance plans in the international market,” said Dan Allison, president, healthcare and life sciences, NTT DATA Services. “This new offering will feature a flexible, open architecture. This will allow our current and future clients to provide innovative, market-specific solutions in the ever-evolving health insurance arena.”
Customers will be able to use the solution for enrollment, premium calculation, claims processing, capitation, benefits adjudication and billing. The solution can be deployed on premise and in a securely-featured private cloud and supports compliance and regulatory demands.
This report continues after the following message from HG Insights:
“Pairing NTT DATA Services’ broad expertise in the health plan industry with our proven insurance solutions offers payers and health plans the opportunity to reduce complexity, risk and cost,” said Dave Shively, general manager, Oracle Insurance. “Our collaborative product development will also enable our clients to bring new products to market faster in support of the members they serve.”
Additional benefits customers can experience include:
- Scalability for tens of millions of citizens or members
- Customization for policy nuances, including disability programs and veterans benefit programs
- Opportunity to leverage Oracle’s global technology talent pool
- Reduction in risk with modern, modular commercial off-the-shelf software (COTS)
- Seamless, whole-government approach
- Option of a Build-Operate-Transfer model or a fully-supported model
- 360-degree approach to customer and provider experience
- Omni-channel capabilities, which broaden reach and accessibility for all stakeholders
- Proven global collaboration between Oracle and NTT DATA Services
Send HG Insights your news
Have you got IT news you would like the HG Insights news team to cover? Maybe you have the inside track on a major IT news story or have heard something significant or of interest to the global IT sector. We value all contributions.
Email all press releases / information to News@HGInsights.com and one of our journalists will get back to you.