Women Around the World to Be Recognized During Virtual Event
SANTA BARBARA, CA – November 5, 2020 – Elizabeth Cholawsky was named the winner of a Silver Stevie® Award in the Female Executive of the Year category in the 17th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
The Stevie Awards chose Elizabeth for the honor based on company results, individual accomplishments, and leadership, which included:
- Growing revenue for HG Insights by 50% in 2019/2020.
- A successful acquisition of Pivotal IQ, making HG Insights the first company in the market to deliver a unique blend of IT spend, IT install and contract renewal intelligence to B2B sales and marketing teams.
- Strong leadership during a pandemic where she coordinated efforts to create safe work environments for staff around the globe, including the US, UK and India, while also increasing the size of HG Insights’ workforce by 29% to meet the demands of a growing business.
- Implemented mental wellness plan, and communicated with employees daily via emails and monthly virtual town halls to keep employees focused, motivated and safe.
- Several awards for leadership, including Best CEO and Best CEO for Women honors from Comparably, and recognition by the Pacific Coast Business Times on their Top 50 Women in Business list.
More than 1,500 entries were submitted this year for consideration in more than 100 categories, including Executive of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year, Company of the Year, Startup of the Year, Women Helping Women, and Women Run Workplace of the Year.
“I’m honored to receive a Stevie for the Female Executive of the Year category,” said Elizabeth Cholawsky, CEO for HG Insights. “At the same time, I feel this award was truly a team effort. Covid-19 hit many businesses hard, but together we successfully managed to transition to a safe work-from-home environment. We also increased the size of our team by 29% since Covid began, while we continued to meet our significant goals for growth. The entire HG Insights team deserves credit for the extra hard work that these achievements require!”
Maggie Gallagher, president of the Stevie Awards, said, “In a year like no other in our lifetimes, we’ve produced a cohort of amazing, Stevie-winning women, organizations, and achievements like no other. At all times our winners show themselves to be fearless and indomitable, but their leadership and example are especially valued this year. We congratulate all of our Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie winners. We look forward to celebrating them during our December 9 virtual ceremony, and to hearing from some of them during our Women|Future Conference on November 12-13.”
The 2020 Stevie® Awards for Women in Business will be presented in a virtual ceremony on Wednesday, December 9, at three times: 2:00 pm KST, 2:00 pm GMT, and 4:00 pm ET. Registration for the ceremony is now on sale.
This is the second Stevie award given to a company in which Elizabeth Cholawsky served in an executive leadership role. Her first recognition came at Citrix where she was given a Stevie Award for Women in Business for Best Executive in the Computer Services, Software and Telecommunications sector. Details about The International Business Awards and the lists of Stevie Award winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/IBA.
- Learn more about HG Insights in our overview video
- Follow HG Insights on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
About HG Insights
HG Insights is the global leader in technology intelligence. Every day, HG Insights uses advanced data science methodologies to process billions of unstructured digital documents to produce the world’s best technology installation information, IT spend, and contract intelligence. The world’s largest technology firms and fastest growing companies achieve a tremendous advantage by using HG Insights to accelerate their sales, marketing, and strategy efforts. Learn more about how leading businesses use technology intelligence to out-market, out-sell, and out-grow their competition at hginsights.com.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East & North Africa Stevie Awards The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.