In our most recent webinar, “4x Your Sales Opportunities with the Right Intelligence”, Derrick Williams, our Director of Sales & Sales Development, and William Tyree, the CMO at ringDNA, discuss how you can:
- Use technology intelligence to score and prioritize the leads most likely to buy from you
- Automate the process of dialing your best prospects
- Utilize tech insights to be relevant and get your prospective buyers to engage
- Increase the number of successful sales conversations your reps have
- Analyze your best calls and replicate them across your entire team
The speakers give a comprehensive review on how you can optimize the overall success and productivity of you your sales team. If you didn’t get a chance to register for the live event you can watch it on demand now, or review some of the highlights below.
Prioritize your Prospects
According to a 2020 sales prospecting benchmark report conducted by ringDNA, the best time to call prospects in terms of pick up rates is between 10:00am-11:30am. This is a very narrow window and so it’s critical that your SDRs prioritize the accounts with the highest propensity to buy. Effectively prioritize your accounts by using the right platforms, refreshing sales personas, analyzing recency in roles, and much more.
Ensure SDR efficiency
SDRs spend 66% of their time each week on activities not related to selling. This is in large part due to a lack of automated data capture, resulting in time wasted on menial tasks. Automation, via outsourcing, is essential to focusing on selling and analyzing what’s working for your business and what’s not.
Increase Prospect Engagement with Tools
- Conversation AI: The phone call is the most pivotal part of a potential buyer’s journey. Unfortunately, TOPO, a research and advisory firm, has found that live-call execution is the most challenging thing facing SDRs. Conversation AI is intelligence that improves the efficiency of sales calls, allowing you to engage with prospects more effectively.
- Technology Intelligence: Gaining a clear understanding of the technology stack of your prospects allows you to specifically address how your solution solves their pain points. Using complementary or competitive tactics, you can capture your prospect’s attention and keep them engaged for longer by providing valuable information.
These are just some of the topics covered covered during the webinar. To learn how you can 4x your sales opportunities with the right intelligence:
HG Insights is the leading provider of Technology Intelligence. It powers some of the fastest growing companies in the world to truly ignite opportunity within their businesses. Using advanced data science, HG has developed the largest and most granular collection of IT install, IT spend and contract intelligence available. HG Insights allows companies to dramatically improve the effectiveness of their sales and marketing activities.
RingDNA, the leading choice for Salesforce customers, is a sales experience platform that helps businesses scale revenue growth through AI. They offer a complete solution for sales engagement, sales playbook executions, performance insight, conversation intelligence and much more. Their products are backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel, Palisades Growth Capital; ringDNA is also used by top sales teams globally including Hewlett Packard Enterprise Amazon Web Services, Twilio and Nutanix .