Bedrock Data, the maker of a leading cloud-based, data integration platform had an interesting challenge. They had developed a great platform for integrating various cloud-based data systems within an organization without IT support. The platform consists of various connectors that help companies get a consistent view of their data across various customer relationship management systems, marketing automation systems, customer support applications and event management systems.
Based on past experience, the Bedrock Data team knew that companies having a mix of these types of systems installed would be among the prospects to benefit the most from their no hassle integration platform:
- Hubspot Integrations with Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, SugarCRM, ConnectWise, Zoho, Insightly, Cvent and WebEx
- Marketo Integrations with Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, Pipedrive, Zoho and Eventbrite
- Pardot Integrations with Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, SugarCRM
What Bedrock needed was a way to quickly find companies using this combination of technologies so that they could proactively reach out to them through coordinated inbound and outbound outreach.
- Read how Technographics allowed Bedrock Data to achieve their goal — including turning their outreach into sales within 30 days of implementing their program — in our latest case study.
- For more in depth information, you can also listen to Zak Pines, VP of Marketing at Bedrock Data, tell the story himself in our archived webinar.