Sales organizations with greater than 75% adoption to a social selling strategy have a 61.5% win rate rate compared to a 41.9% win rate for organizations with less than a 25% social selling adoption rate.
But you’re not going to see those kind of results with a generic “Nice to meet you…Can we chat for 15 minutes?” message on social. To be successful at social selling, you need to start with the “why” and to develop a game plan that utilizes actionable insights to help you find, engage, and truly connect with your prospects.
In our webcast, we’ll guide you through:
- The type of insights you need to find your ideal customer profile (ICP) for your product
- What you need to do before you ever contact a decision maker
- How to turn connections into sales conversations
- The cadence you need to get measurable social selling results faster
- How to measure the impact of your social selling strategy