HG Insights’ Technology Intelligence Awarded Gold For ‘Best Business Intelligence Solution’
HG’s Technology Intelligence solution earned the highest award—the Gold Award—for their “much-needed product type in the B2B space,” as lauded by judges at the International Business Awards.
“We work hard to improve our products and our results. This award is the culmination of our team’s efforts to continuously innovate for our customers to get them the results they need up to this point. We win awards because we help our customers win their markets,” said Elizabeth Cholawsky, CEO, HG Insights.
The International Business Awards (IBA) are the world’s premier business awards that recognize outstanding performances in the workplace. More than 3,700 organizations of all sizes and in every industry from more than 70 nations were considered for honors.
When documenting their decision to award HG Insights with the highest award, the judges stated:
- “It is impressive how HG Insights bridges the gap between market and account-level business intelligence. Unlike traditional top-down research, HG’s Market Intelligence provides granular business insights. The high level of adoption and the great reviews are evidence of the success of the newly presented development.”
- “One of the most important features of this system is that it identifies actual customers. Relying on this important point, the time which is wasted on satisfying fake customers is reduced to zero. The system also prevents its users from relying on incomplete or inaccurate data, thereby preventing losses that may endanger or even destroy the business. With the help of these two important features, using this system can be beneficial for many businesses.”
- “We’re thrilled that we’re able to return to celebrating winners in person this year,” said IBA president Maggie Miller. “This year’s class of honorees are as innovative, adventuresome, persistent, and successful as we’ve ever had.”
IBA winners were determined through more than two months of judging by the average scores of more than 300 professionals worldwide. Winners will be celebrated during a gala event in London, England on Saturday, 15 October.
“It is humbling to receive a Gold award from one of the largest business benchmarking organizations in the world. The ‘Business or Competitive Intelligence Solution’ category was extremely competitive and filled with innovators and market leaders across several industries. It’s rewarding to be included with these leaders, including both IBM and SAP, and a huge vote of confidence for our entire team. We continue to innovate our solution and cannot wait for our customers to reap the benefits,” said Rob Fox, CTO HG Insights.
The Award-winning Technology Intelligence Solution
HG’s commitment to customers has helped the company rise to the top of their highly competitive industry.
Data-driven decisions that help businesses plan, optimize, and execute effective strategies for Go-To-Market motions help businesses position themselves for the long-term. The big bet decisions involving which markets to invest or divest, which sectors to target or products to launch must be informed by data. By leveraging:
- Advanced tech install insights
- Spend analysis
- Intent data
- Cloud product adoption and usage
HG Insights provides account-level IT intelligence to:
- Target regions with prospects most likely to buy
- Identify untapped market potential with whitespace analysis across markets and regions
- Identify vendor penetration to find threats, trends, and opportunities
- Allocate resources and territories more efficiently for sales and marketing campaigns
Customer Champion Award
Using our award-winning solutions, HG customers go on to win accolades in their own companies and industries. This award reflects the positive effects HG customers have seen, for example:
- 10x increase in click-through rates
- 40x increase total in lead volume attribution
- 50% decrease in cost per lead
- An increase in win rates by up to 68%.
Want To Work On A Market-Leading Team?
Learn more about our many employee benefits and career openings here.