As our 20th award of 2022, HG Insights has won Inc.’s Best In Business Award in the SaaS category to top off an award-winning year!
Inc.’s Best In Business Awards honor companies that have made an extraordinary impact in their fields and on society. It is a rare and special honor that only the most passionate leaders and teams achieve. Winners are judged on their foresight, caring, and dedication to prioritizing positive impact on customers and the industry they operate in.
Scott Omelianuk, editor-in-chief of Inc., says, “Inc. magazine is dedicated to showcasing America’s most dynamic businesses and the great things they do. The Best In Business awards shine a light on those that have gone above and beyond their original mission to make a social, environmental or economic impact, benefiting those around them.”
The award is highly competitive, with judges reviewing the companies’ achievements over the past year and noting how they made a positive difference in the world. Being named to Inc.’s Best In Business list is a rare and special honor that only the most passionate leaders and teams achieve. Winners are judged on their foresight, caring, and dedication to prioritizing positive impact on customers and the industry they operate in.
Elizabeth Cholawsky, CEO, HG Insights, said, “We pioneered the use of Technology Intelligence because we saw that technology companies were under immense pressure to hit aggressive growth targets, even in the face of economic headwinds. To compete, companies need more than just the best product, distribution, and people––they need the best insights. Driven by market-leading data, HG’s Technology Intelligence—insights into IT installations, spend, and contract details paired with cloud product usage, adoption, and spend—enables our customers to make better business decisions, improve business outcomes, and enable growth and revenue acceleration. As we continue to push the envelope of what’s possible with Technology Intelligence, it’s an honor that Inc. has recognized HG as one of ‘America’s most dynamic businesses… that has gone above and beyond their original mission.’”
HG’s Award-winning Year
And this is just one of the 20 awards HG Insights earned in 2022. Other notable awards this year include:
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies
- The award recognizes USA’s top 1% of privately held companies
- Gold: International Business Awards Best Business Intelligence Solution
- Our Technology Intelligence solution earned the highest award for their “much-needed product type in the B2B space,” by IBA judges.
- The Sales and Marketing Technology Awards (“The Sammy”)
- The 2023 Big Innovation Award
- American Business Award Bronze Award
- Comparably Awards (three total)
- Perks & Benefits
Additionally, HG was named as a finalist for a few well-respected industry awards:
- CODiE Awards
- Judges said the HG Market Intelligence is “quite insightful and easy to navigate,” and that the “speed and clarity of this interface is fantastic.” Judges also appreciated how the solution “enables organizations to perform their own consultant-style market analysis in the same product.”
- The Dick Reed Awards
- HG Insights was honored for a “nuanced understandings of regional behaviors, trends, and technologies, these companies provide the greatest support and expertise within specific global theatres.”
- The SaaS Awards
- The Software as a Service Awards are one of the foremost honors recognizing excellence and innovation in the scope of SaaS-based solutions.
How Customers Win With HG
Customers use HG Insights’ market-leading tech intelligence to Go-To-Market with confidence, capture market share quicker, scale with velocity, and maximize revenue by focusing on the accounts with the highest likelihood to buy. HG customers have seen a: 10x increase in click-through rates, a 40x increase total in lead volume attribution, a 50% decrease in cost per lead, and an increase in win rates by up to 68%.
Read more about the award-winning HG Platform here.
Want to work with a market-leading team?
Visit our Careers page to find open positions and see what it’s like to work at HG Insights.